CP just ran 1.5 @ 43 at Swiss

Horton

• Baller

Also looks like he has ditched the rear kicker. He has made a lot of binding changes over the last few years...powershells, power shell + rear toe loop, reflex front + a rubber wrap...

Seems like he has it all dialed in for this season!

• Baller
That is an awesome picture of CP. I bet it is a longer line length as it looks like he has pretty much finished his turn at the ball vs shorter line lengths when the turn comes a little later.

• Baller

***I think the green ones make you ski better.....***

That is true, but @OB you need to be careful. I am hearing that a slightly modified, but basically the same, yet far superior blue glove is coming out soon!

• Baller

I have been using Tail 41's since they were the Rossi Pro Model (RPM) glove in about '04. It would take a lot to make me change at this point. It was hard enough finding gloves when Wet Tech quit making the Alien. Unless HO changes it I'm likely staying put.

(If those are pro gear I have heard good things for some time)

• Baller_
The Pro Gear glove is just like the Overtons Attacks that they quit selling this spring. It was nice only paying 15.00 for the Attack gloves when I got them each winter on clearance. The Masterline curves are very close but a bit thick on the palm.

• Baller

@ShaneH - "They run small and you don't use liners under em. So if you usually use a large glove, use mediums with these. "

That sentence makes no sense, if they run small and you usually use a large, you would think you would need an extra large??