Wanted: used Goode Powershells

Bill22

• Baller

@skidawg thanks. @aupatking thanks for the tip.

I have not done any research on powershells. These are for a friend who is not on BOS everyday like me. He is not ready to fork out big $$ for a new set.

• Baller
If you guys find a pair, look into the gatormod. I broke my ankle and my ski partner broke his leg running them. Heavily research how much Velcro/250 to use for his weight, and use less for lower speed. A lot of people run these boots with no issue, but in a tip-stuff otf type fall, I've seen some pretty nasty injuries. Mine being one. Aside from my injury, I loved them, but if I could go back in time, I'd still be running EXO's.

• Baller

You can get a plate drilled to mount anything on it. I have a plate now that I can mount anything on and go ski-to-ski.

As for a universal plate, I just used the same dual lock/Velcro setup on all of my skis. I used it on my nano one, Strada, and Mapple. All i did was mark the ski where my front boot lines up for my DFT measurement, lined up the front and back to center and used my calipers to get as accurate as reasonably possible and placed the inter-loc tape down. I could take my one set of boots and drop it on any of my 3 skis in a minute or so. Only thing to caution you on there is that the Velcro does have a lifespan, counted in releases. They give rough guidelines on how often it should be replaced.

Doesn't get much more universal than Velcro. It's only the boots that are actually "mounted" in the power shell system.