Wakeye app. Cant remember..

Wish

• Baller_
Ok, if I use an iPad for video, does the Wakeye app work without WiFi or phone service connection for auto record/auto stop functions.(which I think is speed based)??? I know there is a thread but cannot find it and I do not remember if that was ever officially answered.

• Baller_
yes but if you put your phone on "Airplane" mode where it does not receive any signal Wifi or otherwise, will it work. iPad will not have access to Wifi nor will it have any phone service.

• Baller

You open the video in the Wakeye app and you can choose Save or Delete. Saving copies it from the Wakeye app to your Photo library. After Saving to your photo library you then can Delete it from the Wakeye App. A little clunky, but the auto start/stop is great.

Here is an oddity that I noticed after we took videos with the Wakeye app. The saved videos were reduced in resolution from native video. Wakeye video was saved as 1280x720 and native video captures 1920x1080 on an iPhone6. Since then I changed my frame rate from 30fps to 60fps. Tomorrow we will take more Wakeye App video with a Wakeye XT-one. The Wakeye XT-one arrived this afternoon.