2008 Zero Off FOR SALE for a Malibu for sale on ski-it-again, need info?

waterskicorey

• Baller
I have a 2008 Zero off speed control for a Malibu for sale on SKI-IT-AGAIN (with pictures), used 1/2 a season on our club boat in 2009, when we sold our boat the buyer did not want the system, perfect working condition, has sat in my garage since then. Not sure what year or what boats it could be adapted to, sent an e-mail to Zero Off to ask that and got no response from them. Everything is there, not sure what year, boat company or if it can be adapted for an other brand, any thoughts on it would be helpful. The tag on it says EControls, Inc, M5GCP-INDAMAR, MalibuBoats, Inc. 3910513 Zero Off, MFG 11-13-2008, thanks

• Baller_

I would start talking to the owner of this boat (or the person who buys it):

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?endless=summer&topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=32072

I believe the 2007 LXi can be converted to ZO. I'm not totally sure what is involved, but I seem to recall that Thomas Gustafson's LXi is a 2007 with ZO.

Somebody could have a good ZO boat in the low $20,000 range.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller_

My understanding is that you need eControls M5GCP ECM installed. I think you would be good if you have the Monsoon engine. There may be a core credit available for returning your original ECM.

Once you have the ZO, I would think the ability to upgrade to Rev R would be allowed.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.