2015 Carbon Pro

I5boi

So my wife and I have been looking at various boats for the past year and decided we weren't getting any younger, so we sold the old boat and added a 15 CP (we tried them all).

Review: dont walk, run to your nearest dealer and get one now! Don't waste anymore time reviewing specs and tiny little details. This is the boat you and every other baller really wants and needs. From the the throaty engine to the clean lines, this boat glides on the water with great tracking. We now have another high end sports car in the family but this one is for skiing.

I have previously commented about the lack of rear seating, but this is for skiing, not an evening cruise around the neighborhood (so we picked up a Boston Whaler for that). The floor space is great for skier prep and really allows easy movement around the boat.

I won't tell you where we found this gem but I'm sure glad we did!

qqseb12nueql.jpg

• Baller
It has two 'seat wedges' that fit on each side of the step, they are low but work for kid or short cruise. Light weight and easy to remove. I can send pics later if someone else doesn't have them.