HO VMax Bindings

kcslaloms

• Baller
Ballers, looking for reviews from anyone that's tried HO's new VMax boots. I'm not sure how many even know that HO offers an adpter plate to use VMax with any ski. What would be really great would be to hear from anyone who's tried VMax and also Radar boots, (Vapors, Stradas, Profiles). Thanks!

• Baller
I have a pair of HO X Max boots attached to a 2015 Superlite TX being shipped. Hopefully I'll be trying them out this weekend and will let you know how it goes. Been in a couple sets of HO double bindings since '94 so I can't help with the Radar comparison.

• Baller

Just a quick point of clarification...we do not have an adapter plate for the vMax this season (2015). The adapter plates we currently sell are for xMax and freeMax boot only. We are introducing an adapter plate for the 2016 vMax.

2015 vMax boots can currently only be mounted to our 2015 skis.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller
Thanks @savaiusini. Will the 2016 plate work on the 2015 boot? I'm ordering a V-type as soon as I decide on boots. VMax, XMax, or Animals. I've been in Animals for 14 seasons. Tried on the XMax, felt good, and looked at the VMax which looks and feels nice. Would like to hear some skier feedback on the VMax.

• Baller

It is not very difficult tI atach the Vmax on a plate and use them with any ski. I have done this twice and the boots can move in any direction like on the V-type.

I have not tried them my self but I can ask the guys who ski on them!

• Baller

@ALPJr I have not actually mounted a V Max boot on the OB4 System, but it should work. @savaiusini said he would send me a pair to test. And yes it will mount on the V type.fpi05kuzzz07.jpg

ehzgt4iywhwu.jpg

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller