Help me out...AGAIN!

gt2003

• Baller
@Onside135 helped me be a gracious guest at Lake Cabo in Arkansas the first time. Thanks, Steve got a kick out of the tequila. Headed to dfwski school in Texas in a few days. I know it's a family venue but any idea if Allen Hendricks or Tom Brantley have any vices I might cater to as well? Never hurts to get in good with the instructors...god knows I need their help and guidance!

Just bring your gear and some ibuprofen. I've been up to Alan's several times in the last fifteen years, and my nine year old just finished a week there on Friday. He and Tom are great instructors, and I have never seen anyone showing up with libations or other gifts to sweeten the deal.

I also have never seen anyone crack a beer on site. He runs a camp during most weeks. So, there are likely to be kids up there. Alan is pretty conscious about the liability that goes along with running this ski school for as long as he has and I don't think showing up with a bottle, even as a gift, would go over too well.

You are are going to have a great time and will get quality instruction for sure.