animal boots on a new radar senate

MattCL

• Baller
Does anyone know if a new pair of animal bindings will mount to a radar senate? I demo'd the vectors and wasn't a fan. I have a pair of older venom bindings that fit great but the rear plate won't mount - is there a plate that can make it fit?

• Baller
@MattCL what didn't you like about the vectors? I've been switching between Animals and Vectors for 3 seasons. This season i finally figured out how to tighten the laces and the animals feel very uncomfortable.

• Supporting Member

@MattCL I am pretty sure if you go to www.perfski.com, they have a Radar Rear Universal Plate. I bought my Graphite Senate/with Vectors from them. I too was not a fan of the Vectors (seemed a bit loose on such a high performance ski). The guys/gals at Performance Ski swapped out my Vectors for the Profiles, no problem.

• Baller
Thanks for the help. With some googling It looks like I have really old Venoms (2003-4) and the senate is 2015. The vectors are very loose in the heel and my foot moved around so much I could not even run a pass. Maybe too big and maybe I don't know how to use them, but not really interested in figuring it out with my limited ski time. My plan is to stick with the bindings I know and get used to the ski.