Jump to content

Slalom take off device


Recommended Posts

A couple of years ago a company making a device to assist in taking off during deep water starts came across my FB page. I thought it was called straight line but I can't find it. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or what it's called?
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...