For Sale: 9-10 acre lots in Waterski community in Central Florida

Waterskeer

Ski year 'round at The Reserve at Pine Lake in Historic Deland, Fl. Home of Stetson University. It's just a 45 minute ride to downtown Orlando and 30 minutes to the beach. The lake is 20 ft deep and wide enough for two courses, native vegetation borders the lake keeping the water crystal clear and it is surrounded by tall pines keeping it classy calm. Check out the virtual tour then call me at 407-463-8800

• Baller_
I think the ramp is now at Stillwater Lake in Palm Bay. I believe Ryan Dodd bought it. He has two ramps, both with red surfaces, one faced south and the other north. No goofing around waiting for the wind direction to shift for that guy.

Lpskier

• Baller_
What @lpskier says is true. However, the jump course and ramp anchors are still there all surveyed and ready for new jump. Not to mention the two side by side slalom courses that get used. Wind protection is some of the best I've ever skied in FL, with insane water clarity. Skis perfect.

• Baller

This is a Google Earth view of the site. Lake is about 2300' long by 370' wide, as marked

by the white and yellow lines. The view is from January 2014, so it is over 2 years ago.

Note: North is to the left in the view

d2bjf3foylwi.jpg