LXI for tricking

markchilcutt

• Baller

I have a guy out of state interested in buying my 06 LXI asking how the wake is for tricking? I am not a trick skier and have no idea. Can anyone help out and let me know what you think about that boat for tricking. Would he need to add a little weight? Keep it on the fuller side with gas?

Thanks, MC

• Baller

Mark, your buyer is my next door neighbor. I believe I've convinced him the trick wake/table will be pretty much just like my boat...98 Echelon. He's used to a much smaller and more abrupt trick wake on his current boat, but your table will be much nicer. I've tricked quite a bit behind a 2005 LXI and it's as good as it gets in my opinion. Weight and watching the gas level doesn't create that much of a difference...unless we're talking a bunch of extra weight/people then it gets pretty large. Did you upgrade to StarGazer, as in the boat has the paddle wheel sensor for trick speed control? We ski on a river quite a bit, and the paddle wheel sensor is a must for tricking in a current.

By the way, I'm so excited about this boat I can't think straight.

• Baller

You're welcome @markchilcutt, but I feel a little bad about accepting thanks for something that will benefit me so much. :)

I'm trying to talk him into a road trip ASAP to go pick that boat up, but I'll settle for the current plan I guess.