Move Mountains: A Call to Action - FlowPoint TV S2 E5

Horton

I suffered with epilepsy as a child. Many mothers would not let their children around me - they thought it was contagious. While society has moved a bit beyond that point, there still is a lot of misunderstanding, especially when it comes to school sports. It is really hard for some coaches and trainers to fully grasp the situation and what to do when a seizure strikes.

Jenny: I pray you are sucessful in moving mountains. You have my unqualified support. I also pray that you will be cured and have this burden taken from you.

• Baller
@MarcusBrown Ironically the son of someone I work with was just suddenly diagnosed with epilepsy this past week. He is an otherwise healthy, fit, 23 year old hockey player. I will send this link to them tonight.

• Baller_
@ALPJr thats very sad to hear....but thanks for reaching out and sharing. Its quite a bit more prevalent than most people know. And, unfortunately, it can find anyone, at anytime. Jenny is doing this to hopefully inspire and help people like your co-workers son, who get blindsided with a new reality and have no idea how to move forward with life.