NEW NEVER USED EZ SLALOM HD PORTABLE COURSE FOR SALE

klbdiver

I have a brand new, never used 24 buoy portable heavy duty EZ-SLALOM course for sale. Salt water option, stainless steel cable. All hardware, buoys still in plastic bags. Comes with set up instruction booklet. This course sells new $1100.00 I'm asking $850.00

Serious inquires only please. Text me at 7349457333 or call.

• Baller

Spoke with @klbdiver this morning so if I may Keith I'll add some additional information. But do correct me if I'm incorrect.

Just to clarify - unless I'm mistaken I believe that this is actually one of our HeavyDuty permanent course kits, not a portable setup. SS cable mainline, HD perm course buoy lines, all required parts and fittings, instructions etc for building permanent course buoy arms. Also upgraded with our Saltwater option (all stainless steel crimps on the mainline, all hardware etc upgraded for saltwater usage etc). At that age the mainline is not sectional but we can always convert it for the new owner, of course...

@mwetskier buoys traditionally sell in sets of 24, always have to my knowledge. I didn't make that rule, I just keep up the tradition. :)

• Baller
@Ed_Obermeier -i think the extra couple of buoys is a great idea. when i was a kid we bought a suyderhoud course and it came with just 22 buoys -first pass through the driver destroyed an entrance gate ball and we had to scrounge up an anti freeze jug just to keep skiing. . .

Hello fellow skiers, I just wanted apologize for not removing my post for the EZ Slalom course. I guess I forgot after selling it and someone called the other day asking about it. So, to all those still looking or inquiring about my post. It sold! Good luck!