Ski schools / sites near Chicago

george

Thank you all!! Had my first ski-day on the Illinois river yesterday. Will check out the Liquid Edge maybe next week.

Chris & mateja - I live in downtown Chicago, but I am happy to drive over if you are looking for a ski buddy / someone to share costs / driver.

I'm NW of Chicago and have been looking for a more permanent ski site.

I used to ski on the Fox River site, but lost contact with the guys who would pull me. Is that course still maintained? I remember jet skis being a problem there.

I've also been on a private site in Libertyville a couple times as a guest. I've heard it is expensive to get in there though.

I've also heard of a public course on Crystal Lake,but haven't been there myself. Anyone have any intel on that?

Would love to hear of other course options. I'm fresh out of school so I don't have a boat (yet). Also would prefer spending a reasonable amount per set.

I am also NW of the city and my parents live on the public course in Johnsburg (upper fox river). We got in with the guys who ski over there and it really is an amazing spot. We maintain the course well (even when the jet skis take over on Holiday weekends after skiers leave). @sb_dc_mbs_13