EZ-slalom compact portable course in Arizona -- $300 (Craiglist)

TallSkinnyGuy

• Baller
I was working there this week and was trying to come up with any way I could to get that thing home. I get the feeling that shipping takes a pretty big chunk of the EZ Slaloms profit. I'm just going to have to suck it up and buy one this spring.

• Baller
I bought mine a couple months ago and have been using it about once a week since then. We are on a deep lake, so I had to add a bunch of line on the ends for the anchors, but it still only takes us about 25 minutes to set up and 20 minutes to take down. I'm sure we'd be closer to 20 and 15 if we were in a shallower lake. We usually do it with three but earlier this week my brother and I couldn't find a third so we did the whole thing with just the two of us. Having no third added about 5 minutes to both the setup and take down processes. It's been so much fun getting back into a course after a 20-year hiatus. It adds a whole new, addictive level to the sport.

• Baller
we bought the insta-slalom course 3 years ago which is very similar to the EZ slalom. what a great investment! Its great to be able to place the course where ever the smooth water is, run some sets, and then take it back out before all the crazies come out. We actually bought an old 20' pontoon and removed everything but the deck to make it way easier to take in and out.....also really helps keep the boat clean and free of clutter!

• Baller

Folks, at $300 that course is an absolute steal. Looking at the photos I believe that it's only 4 - 5 years old and doesn't look like it's had too much usage. Noticed that it also has the HeavyDuty upgrade (SS spring clips and permanent course buoy lines, $80 upgrade). Even if it costs you $200 in shipping that's still less than half price of a new one. Someone needs to jump on that and get it into use.

Ed @ EZ-Slalom

• Baller
We went to a numbering system. Customer feedback was that the colored tape stripes weren't as intuitive as I'd thought they would be. By numbering the collapsed sections and rewriting the instructions accordingly it simplifies identifying which arm section is which, at least until you've done it a few times and get how it all goes together. Feedback is that the numbering system is better.

Whoa...just saw this thread.

I never saw the CL ad but found this course on Ski It Again. I put a deposit down on this a few weeks ago and met the seller in Parker, AZ to close the deal. It's in perfect shape and he just wanted to see it go to a good home. Coincidentally, I was going to be in Parker for a river trip anyway so everything worked out perfectly. Shipping was going to be unreal.

I've been looking for this exact course for almost a year. Can't wait to get it in the water!