Has anyone seen this boat? 2008 Nautique 196 6L

303Skier

• Baller

Yep...I thought about buying it before realizing I needed another spine surgery...but I know the eventual buyer and asked to be notified in the spring when he intended to sell. Still ice on the lakes here and not willing to consider a new to me boat until I'm sure my spine works out. Knowing the two primary skiers using the boat in FL over the winter I'm more than confident there is nothing wrong with it and that it skis great. Both guys run into 39 off.

If I was confident in my ability to reach prior competitive levels, a 6.0 liter Nautique 196 with ZO would be high on my list...especially one vetted by people I know.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That boat kicks **s!! Pulled me in a lot of those 30 sets. Skis GREAT and drives AMAZING!! Plus the 6L is strong and very efficient. Pulled all those sets on at most 20 gallons of gas. Had a driver and two riders total crew weight at 550ish lbs and was out of the water and up to speed very quickly. Boat looks great also!

@OB1 I apologize, I didn't know the full story and history behind this boat. I planned to purchase this boat back in October 2015 but the deal fell through. I didn't know that you were planning to sell the boat if you didn't get you lake back in ATL. I know this boat is clean and dialed in. Anyone who purchases this boat will be more than happy!

Good luck with the sell and again, my apologies!