Finding Rentals near/nearish Chet Raley(Boca and surrounding areas)

rayn

• Baller

I am on a quest to qualify for nationals. Problem is I am stuck at 2-3 at 35 and to qualify for Mens 4 the average is .5 or so at 38.

So I convinced my wife now that my kids are off in college, to spend Feb-Apr in FL and I would like to ski with Chet. I skied with him for a week and it really helped and I enjoyed it.

Any help with locating a rental would be greatly appreciated, I already have a realtor but she is not finding much.

Thanks

• Baller
@rayn What's your requirements/budget? Out of curiosity I popped up Zillow and looked for rentals near Chet's. Seemed like a lot of responses, a few under $1K per mo. How often do you plan to ski with Chet, every day? $80 a set adds up quick though Chet is worth it. Coming that long perhaps drive down with your boat, pay $70 Okeeheelee fee, rent a place near Okee. See Chet once or twice a week and ski Okeeheelee every other day cheap. Good crew and skiing social scene there. Chet's is just 25 minutes down 441, easy drive, mostly farmland in between.

• Baller
@BRY, Unfortunately finding a short term furnished rental is much more difficult than I thought. As far as I can tell most/all of those on Apartments.com, rent.com, Zillow are non-furnished, non-seasonal. I will go back and check some more. Trailering my boat at this point is not really an option for me.