Slalom beginner ski

OSSKI

• Baller

Hi all, my girlfriend recently learnt to ski, and is confident now doing deep water starts on one ski, turning, cutting the wakes etc. She's picked it up surprisingly quickly and will probably end up doing at least 3 sets a week next year, so I want to get her a proper slalom ski - so far she has been on a combo ski.

Ideally something easy to learn on but equally something which won't become obsolete once she starts to move through the speeds in the course.

I've read some other posts saying the Radar P6 is a good beginner ski - although these were mainly directed at 6ft plus guys - has anyone had good experiences with the Ladies P6? Or perhaps another brand entirely?

Any advice is much appreciated, open to all suggestions - thank you!

www.swervetracker.com

• Baller
I think the female version of the P6 is just graphics. Regardless, if you think she is going to progress quickly you should consider the Lyric. This is promoted as a slightly softer version of the Senate Alloy. I am on the Senate Alloy and it is plenty stable for someone who is consistently getting up (deepwater starts), but yet can be skied at higher speeds than the P6 or the Theory.