Goode snow ski deal

drewski32

• Baller
I couldn't believe the deal when I saw it. I have been told that the Goode snow skis work better for areas with a lot of powder skiing. I have never seen anyone ski on them here in the East ( or the Ic-e-ast). For $99.00, yah I would give them a go.

• Baller
I couldn't believe the deal when I saw it. I have been told that the Goode snow skis work better for areas with a lot of powder skiing. I have never seen anyone ski on them here in the East ( or the Ic-e-ast). For $99.00, yah I would give them a go.

• Baller

My 74s (78s?) are awesome all around skis. They rock the bumps. Decent in powder. Great in crud. Scary on the occasional boilerplate traverse and in real ice. Not the fastest skis (maybe it's me) but they are my favorite skis. Note, I demoed them and had to buy them as did my wife. These are the skis in my quiver that go out the most - and I have a lot of choices.

I haven't tried Goode's newest offerings on the snow. A buddy might be able to set me up for a demo. Interesting skis but the older ones in the offer are the ones I like. "I am the best skier on the mountain! "

While I haven't skied it, the Flextail must be a good ski. Buy one and I'll give you a bonus for scoring the old snow skis for me. Mine are getting tired. (But they are several years old and holding up better than any other ski I have ever owned.)

Eric

PS @GOODESkier My 82s aren't my favorite. They go out in powder when my kid takes my Praxis Backcountrys and I need a reasonable powder ski. But the skinnier skis are my favorite. Dave was a good racer so that makes sense.

• Baller

My 74s (78s?) are awesome all around skis. They rock the bumps. Decent in powder. Great in crud. Scary on the occasional boilerplate traverse and in real ice. Not the fastest skis (maybe it's me) but they are my favorite skis. Note, I demoed them and had to buy them as did my wife. These are the skis in my quiver that go out the most - and I have a lot of choices.

I haven't tried Goode's newest offerings on the snow. A buddy might be able to set me up for a demo. Interesting skis but the older ones in the offer are the ones I like. "I am the best skier on the mountain! "

While I haven't skied it, the Flextail must be a good ski. Buy one and I'll give you a bonus for scoring the old snow skis for me. Mine are getting tired. (But they are several years old and holding up better than any other ski I have ever owned.)

Eric

PS @GOODESkier My 82s aren't my favorite. They go out in powder when my kid takes my Praxis Backcountrys and I need a reasonable powder ski. But the skinnier skis are my favorite. Dave was a good racer so that makes sense.

• Baller

I was looking at Goode ski's and poles recently. I've skied the Vail resorts 21 days in the last year and never once saw Goode ski's on the slopes. In my mind, they are far too expensive to experiment with when there is little to no information floating around about them. Meanwhile, there are much cheaper ski's that are the talk of the town and everyone loves.

For $99 though, I wish I had seen that deal before I bought a new set of snow ski's.