Who has started skiing?

Horton

• Baller

Actually didn't ski myself today, but I pulled my wife and daughter on some slow speed jumper passes on the slalom course. Water temp was only 42, but it was frozen a couple days ago. Any time you get a 75 degree day in St. Louis in February, you HAVE to make good use of it!ait2wpd74iky.jpg

• Administrators

@Andre felt fine. I made a point to not put much pressure on my arm. I am sure that I am healthy but I am a bit gun shy. I plan to take maybe 10 easy rides before I try to really ski. Every ride is a workout that makes me a little stronger and more confident.

I will get my powervest in a week or so and then you guys can all abuse me more.

• Baller

@MS I was almost thinking the same thing. The percentage of skiers who have ice is very high so I thought that they probably have more time to spare posting on BOS.

It would be interesting to see if number of posts drops in July compared to December

• Baller
Not really sure how to answer that honestly... For the first time, I've been skiing maybe 1-2 times a month over the winter but it's all been open water and not course skiing. So I never quit but I do hope to hit the course before March ends. I've finally got someone else who will ski with me in the cold water and I'm really hoping this helps me pick up the season a lot faster than last year when it took me months to get back to where I left off the year before.