IN-TOW and Masterline shout out

6balls

• Baller

Shout out props to Brenda and In-Tow. Never ordered from her before. I called and left a message, she called me the next day and we confirmed my requests.

Picked up 2 ropes 15-39 off with first time ever practice loops between 28 n 32 n 35 for my ski partner and one between 35 n 38 for me. Didn't figure anything between 38 and 39 made sense...straight to 39 for me baby :)!! Boat tie up bungie thingy as well my old one is shot.

Stuff arrived just days later with two free sweat towels inside with the in-tow logo. My daughter is going to add them to her tennis bag.

Very easy transaction, great service.

For the record I've ordered a crap-load of stuff from BOS sponsor Masterline as well including my handles, prior ropes, pro-lock gloves, and 8 mini shock tubes for myself and friends. Great service there, too, including replacement of premature failure on a set of pro-lock gloves.

• Baller
Question. I was about to order a couple ropes from Brenda but was confused about the various loop sizes. My first ropes from her were standard loop size. They are great on the Mastercraft, a little tight on the Malibu elephant nut pylon, but they do go over it. She also offers a Malibu sized loop and I think a 4 inch loop as well, if I recall. I use the ropes on both boats, my MC on the weekdays, a Malibu on the weekends. Should I just order the standard loops again? I'm worried that Malibu sized loops will be way too big on the MC.

• Baller

Lay loop over pylon as normal. Take some of the rope and tie clove hitch on top loop. If loop breaks or there is a wave in the rope that would pop loop off.

I might need to have a video on how to do the clove hitch quickly.