Swiss Pro Slalom

Stevie Boy

• Baller

Who would you back to Win! this event, Will Asher is in the groove and it's in his backyard, Freddie Winter said to be Skiing with intent, then there is Nate Smith varied reports, Thomas Degasperi whats his form + many others that have a high bouy count and may cause an upset.

Is there anybody going to come out of the darkness and surprise us ?

Your Thoughts

• Baller
I don't think Nate's to worried just watch the barefoot video. Some people have a special talent. If Nate's on he wins. But we all don't ski the same everyday. He's about the closest to the LaPoints and Mapples .

• Baller
@Horton @adamhcaldwell is currently chained to the ski press where he is not allowed to leave until all Denali orders are filled. We are sending @CaleBurdick though, who has been crushing 39s in a drysuit in Michigan all month.

• Baller_
For those wondering, our water temp has been wavering between the upper 40s and mid 50s. I am curious as to how running 39 in that will translate to the magic water of Florida.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Is it really on Sunday, Mothers Day?!! I went last year but pretty certain I can't go this year being its my wife's first Mothers Day. Disappointed. Sure Would like to see my boys Matteo, Freddie and Pigozzi ski.

• Supporting Member

I think I would "bet the streak" and put my money on Freddie.

I will also be rooting for Freddie, but even a little more for Cale.

I may have mentioned that slalom needs some Heels. There's no one that it's any fun to root against. All just so darn likable. Sheesh. Stop that.

• Baller_

Was going to post so you could put a face with with me but the photographer feels I should remain anonymous...his thumb. Probably for the best as it would take away from Cale.

xbp0tnuz984s.jpg