Matt Rini

Garn

• Baller

I just got back from Florida where I spent three days at Matt Rini's ski school. I can't even put into words how much I enjoyed that experience. It was three of best days of skiing that I have ever had. I don't think I have ever met anyone with the knowledge that Matt has with the ability to pass that knowledge on to a hack like myself. I was also able to ride in the boat when both Matt's daughter Page and Whitney McClintock skied. Just watching them was an experience in and off itself. Watching videos on YouTube is one thing. But being in the boat while they were skiing was unbelievable!

I can't thank Matt enough not only for his coaching but for making me feel so welcome and comfortable. The first day at Matt's ski school lake we got rained out. But rather than sending me back to my hotel, he had me come up to his home lake where he lives and ski there. WOW!

If you are thinking of making a trip out to Florida to ski and train, definitely consider Matt Rini. It was such a great experience and I learned so much. I can hardly wait to go back.

Garn