BallofSpray - Shorten The Line Shirt

BOS_Shirts

• Supporting Member

Super-cool look, but why have the numbers at all?

As a general rule, I get so many free T-shirts that I don't spend actual money on them, but I think I might just have to buy this design if it were just the ropes themselves.

• Baller

Just to be clear, my initial thought was to be open minded and feature metric length remaining vs feet removed. @Horton nearly assigned me a panda. I'm a big fan of continual improvement and I think the community (well, @Than_Bogan ) just improved this.

I will need to take the design down and do some quick rework later today. Crazy busy day, but stay tuned.

• Baller_
I think it would be interesting to have the buoy placed relative to the handle. A line of buoys across the individual ropes, one buoy on each rope at an aligned location. That tells you what you need to know.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@BOS_Shirts You should be able to highlight or use a brighter color and customize the line length of your best score....then as people PB on a new line length, they have to buy a new shirt. It is a return business generator.

• Baller

@skibug I like your thinking. In the mean time, have you ever heard of a laundry marker?

Speaking of a business generator, @Horton how about awarding the coveted Panda gif automatically debits a forum member's PayPal account and generates a shirt order? There might need to be a frequent-panda volume discount provision.

• Baller
I can't read which numbers, metric or feet, are on the shirt? I think it should be both, that way when I watch a tournament I can look at the shirt to figure out which rope length the skier is at in feet. Most announcers use metric and I do not know the conversion method without a calculator.

• Baller
@Horton Ha!! Thats funny. I was conflicted which way to vote as I am generally exposed to feet off more (being in the US stuck in an antiquated system and all....) It is a pet peeve of mine that the US has been to stubborn to adapt to the BETTER and simpler system in all areas.....not just water skiing.

• Baller

@Bill22 sorry the shirt didn't fit as expected.

I haven't tested them but it looks like they have a pretty reasonable return policy.

@6balls if you go to the Logo T Shirt page, you can reserve another and when sufficient minimum number of reservations (I think it is something like six shirts) is reached, you'll be notified and the design will print again.

• Baller

@BOS_Shirts it has been past 30 days. I should have asked when I first got the shirts. I thought they would say tough luck so I didn't check.

I know you don't make the shirts I just wanted to pass the word order 1 or 2 sizes up.

• Baller

Order tipped again because of interest, and this design will be available for the next 7 days. :)

FYI, for those wondering about customer service, I just placed an order but hit the wrong shirt size. I emailed TeeSpring a couple days later but before the end of the order period and they corrected my order for me.