Who would you like to see at 1/4 speed?

Wish

• Baller_

So there has been a few skiers in the past were their videos have been slowed to 1/4 speed. TW Ragina Nate Matt B to name a few. But with the new crop of skiers making a name for themselves, I would like to see Freddy W and Manon C at 1/4...and others. Who would you like to see? A thing or two can be learned from them.

One of my favorites as an example:

• Baller

For those who are unaware, it's possible to play just about any video on YouTube at 1/4 speed if you are using HTML5 for playback. Go to h t tp://you tube.com/html5 and make sure the box is checked for "The HTML5 player is currently used when possible." You'll then get a gear icon in the lower right that allows you to change the speed to .25 or other multipliers - so you'll be able to watch that Terry Winter video at 1/16 speed if you want.

(note you'll have to type that youtube link out - when I pasted it here it wanted to automatically embed a video, so I added some spaces so you could see the link)

• Baller_
I would like to see someone on a Denali at 1/4 speed. Maybe Cale? That ski just looked so different to me in the way it finishes the turn and sets angle across course. Would be cool to do a side-by-side also to compare Mate and Freddie at 1/4 speed.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller

@horton wearing a powervest, Schnizt's hat, goggles, double reflex and a new ski to test.

Seriously though, Freddie Winter would be fun to watch in slower mo. He can get it done as nicely as anyone and at times can drop huge bombs to stay in it. Wouldn't mind getting a look at Fredrick Halt either, never really seen him ski and the dude gets down the line.

• Baller_

@MS POST POST POST POST POST POST POST !!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone can rap their head around what that guy is doing on the water, you will have unlocked a crap load of insight and the key to shortline... guaranteed.

• Baller

I always look for skiers who have similar advantages & disadvantages as myself - LFF & 5'5", so Wim is the person I periodically search for hoping to find a new video.

@MS 2010 is more current than the one video available on YouTube. If you ever got the chance and enthusiasm to post those vids, it would be awesome!

• Baller

@lcgordon this video has my son running 32 mph/ 15 off. Not sure if it helps and he certainly isn't perfect but it isn't terrible either. He was just recovering from a concussion so he wasn't increasing the speed.

• Baller
Thanks for posting @Chef23. Its nice to see where he gets on and off his pull and how he comes into the bouy. I have watched seths videos and he is so good that I cant replicate that. I watch @Horton video of the 26mph-36mph wake comparison. I feel like that helps me. But he is also pretty good and much better than I can do. Thanks again.

• Baller
@lcgordon I agree with you. My son has plenty of flaws but when that video was made he was running mid 22 off at 36 mph. Seth and Horton both generate so much more speed and angle out of the buoy that it is hard to translate to people that are learning.