HO Superlite TX

ALPJr

• Baller
This has to be one of the most underrated skis. A ski buddy has improved his average by over 12 (3 to 4 at -28 up to 3 to 5 at -35) buoys in one season (2015). He turns 73 this month, went out today for the second time this season and right off the dock - 22 28 32 and 3 @ 35. This ski should be on top of the list for course skiers at 30 to 32 mph. Was on a Monza prior to this as he transitioned from 34mph to 32 to 30 mph top speed.

• Baller
Agreed! It's got all the guts of a Syndicate ski (PVC core, carbon fiber layup, adjustable fin block) in a shape far better suited to 30-32 mph! Bob LaPoint is still crushing -38s on his Superlite TX...

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller

TX is roughly the same width as the old Triumph but totally new mold. TX also got updated with Clean Edge in 2015.

@motoxchp the CX and TX are both made in Superlite versions. These are about 20% lighter than the standard versions due to their lighter weight PVC cores and full carbon layups. These have a livlier feel similar to the Syndicate skis but in a more user friendly shape for 28-34mph.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations

• Baller

If TX is shape of Triumph is must be very friendly and forgiving ski.

When my NanoXT fell apart I took from garage old white Triumph and was amaized how much fun I got without losing performance, though I mostly free skiing (do not have much access to course).

If HO added more edge grip (look at my pic. on Triumph :/ ) TH might be a ski of choise for many intermediate skiers (I'm the one of them)