Xensr OneTouch Video for GoPro and 3D GPS tracking with the Xensr Air!

Horton

• Baller
The 3d view showing the pitch, roll, and yaw of the board is very interesting. I have felt this data in many ways is more important than just gps data if you really want to know what is going on with the ski. The website is very lacking in details though. For example, I can't find anything regarding the sample rate which is obviously really important. Most of the sports shown don't have any real need for a high sample rate so I am guessing it isn't particularly high.

• Baller

I've had a xensr since they started shipping 6months ago or so. They are slowly working to upgrade the firmware and software to make it more useful.

I have been bugging them for about 2 years now for an api to interface with the device to import this type of data into an app but have been getting "get back to us in a couple of weeks" every time I talk to them!!

https://goo.gl/hlEpPN

The data above is for a free ski session @34mph 32off. It was only my second ski of the year and I haven't been into a course yet.

Initial impressions are that it suffers from some of the same problems that the trace sensor does, but having the pitch/roll data could be really cool.

The set shown is with the sensor mounted to my ski. Of course @horton has been experimenting with a chest or shoulder mount for the trace that seemed to get more reliable data but then of course you lose the pitch/roll data.