So who is coming to Idaho in the next weeks . . .

sunvalleylaw

• Baller

for either the Western Regionals this week or the Nationals in a few weeks? I am tied up this week but hope to check it out a bit on Friday morning, then hope to make a plan to check out some of the nationals in a few weeks. Would love to meet anyone who comes up if there is time. I am sure if you are traveling and competing you may not have time to chat. But would be good to know who will be here.

My home is nearly 3 hours away in Hailey and is not on the way, so not an easy drop by and I cannot offer to pull anyone as requested on the other thread. But would be fun to put some faces with the names if possible.

• Baller

Cool! To be clear, I have no connections in Caldwell so am of limited (or no) help there. But if anyone wants to know anything about the Boise area I can maybe help. We have spent a lot of time over there over the years for the kids' soccer tournaments and the like. It is a fun little city and has a really vibrant downtown for a little place. Good brews and food too.

Caldwell is about a half an hour out of downtown Boise if anyone is staying there. Less going on in Caldwell proper for non-ski entertainment, etc.

• Baller
Really excited that all you guys are coming up to Idaho. I have to see when I can get there for Nationals to check it out, and which days I will be more likely to see some of you ski. We had the US National Alpine Ski Championships at my home resort of Sun Valley last spring, which was a pretty big deal with some pretty impressive skiers including Mikaela Shiffrin among others, so it is a big bonus to get this event here in the area this summer. Can't believe I was not more aware of it before. If any of you care to share which days you will likely be skiing, I would love to know. I am most likely to be able to get there Friday or Saturday, though I don't know if I can get there in time for the skiing on Friday as the schedule looks pretty early.