Any Jackson MS skiers out there?

VTskier

• Baller
I travel with my job, all over the country, and sometimes I'm traveling a lot. @Bubski it's guys like you that make our sport something special. I'm gonna say thank you, for all of us. I've met a lot of great people just through this site, who have pulled me in courses all across the country. I'm thankful, and want to thank @Horton for making a fantastic forum for bringing us all together. I have a unique perspective, and understand the work that you've put into this site, to make it as great as you have. So Thank You, and a BIG thank you to all of the guys like @Bubski who have pulled me throughout the country. As always, any of you who are ever on the Gulf Coast of Alabama, I'll offer a tow to anyone ever in my area.

• Baller

You will have fun skiing with the Cedar Ridge crew wish i could be home to ski with you guys!

Be careful though that place is addicting and you may be like me and Jim Morton and never want to leave! Just a fyi dont make any bets with Josh Harris that dude cleaned my clock at the Cottonwood tourney last weekend

• Baller

Ok, went to Cedar Ridge as a result of a generous offer by a MS Baller to get a set or two while in MS on business. Skied with the ultimately hospitable, and equally knowledgeable Bubba. I'm back in VT with a huge smile on my face. Incredible lake, super conditions, and a few tips that made me better than when my sorry ass arrived. Can you ask for more? Go see this place!

Thanks Bubba, thanks BOS