Met a fellow Baller

rodltg2

• Baller
@TallSkinnyGuy came over to my house to ski yesterday. cool to meet another baller. Gifted me a killer pair of flip flops. In fact wore them last night to dinner and all day today . That's the way to get invited back!

• Baller

Really appreciated the invite and certainly enjoyed skiing your lake. However, I'm not sure I'm worthy of the term "Baller" quite yet. Maybe if I could run a pass at 34mph. I hope to reach that level before the end of this season -- perhaps then I'd feel more comfortable being classified as a baller.

Glad you like the sandals. Olukai "Ohana" for any of you who want the most comfortable pair of sandals you could imagine.

• Baller
I believe if you love waterski then you are a baller. That's how I feel even living in Switzerland and beiing a slalom beginner. I don't think there is much other Swiss guys in this site and forum. @Horton could probably answer that better than me.

• Baller
I recently met a fellow baller as well. @oldutskier came out from Texas and skied with us in Colorado a little over a week ago, and then when a slot opened up in our tournament this past weekend, he came out and skied on Saturday, on the last day of his vacation. Anticipating that we wouldn't accept his offer of gas money when he first skied with us, he brought us gift wrapped bottles of Texas's finest whiskey and Deep Eddy vodka. Bryant, you are welcome back anytime!

• Baller
Anytime @richarddoane invites you to the Broho take him up on it. He and @officerfriendly love to have an excuse to play on a weekday. A few years back I had the chance to ski with them and the Broho is the place. Thanks again Richard for allowing a newbie the chance to ski there.