Murphy's Law

19skier

• Baller

Just venting. So the 15th is 7months post C4-C7 fusion. Kids, grandkids have great week on the lake planned, I'm dreaming of floating the course. Ski buddies are lined up with time off. 2 days ago I do this chasing cowsi6oci7kx213c.jpg

. Should keep me off my back foot. :)

• Baller
Better question how the hell did you get your foot in there. Thank GOD you where not in deep water. I'd taken a broken bone over drowning any day of the week. I've seen a lot of motocross injury's but that may take the cake. Get well soon !!!!

• Baller
Foot got in with full throttle first gear power. Hit something submerged and I was in the water wearing the bike on my leg. Got it off by pulling the axle n using two crowbars to spread the swing arm. Glad I was on that particularly tired old 200cc bike - I think it could have been much worse than fracture n sprain. Thx for good wishes, I get to see if it is "skiable" in the morning.

• Baller
Yea we all do stupid things. Amazing we live thru these things. I have a picture of my friend spraying cows on the delta. I will post later. You'll be skiing soon. If you want to ski in the morning I know your a badass or just crazy like me!!