Ski School in Ocala ?

Ski_Dad

• Baller
Hi Guys, my best friend lives in Ocala, FL - i haven't been down to visit for a few years so I thought about going to a school near by while I visit - is there anything good around there ? I'm an intermediate skier looking to advance.

• Baller
Thanks Guys for your willingness to help :) Looks like Travers is the closest. Would you suggest a package that has 2 sets per day or 4 ? Would I kill my arms skiing 4x per day ? I usually ski twice when I do ski, rarely 3 if my wife is OK with it - haha

• Baller

Travers is pretty flexible. I wouldn't do 4 a day every day unless you are in peak mid season ski form. Even then be sure to tape your hands.

I took my son to Travers and he skied 4 a day but he 3 events. I think I skied 2 most days and 3 1 day and paid by the set.

• Baller

i apologize for the long delay. I booked my trip to Traver's for February. Excited!!

My current ski is a Radar P6. They have HO Skis to use. Do you think I will be OK using something like an HO TX or should I really consider getting my ski down there ?