Zero Off - Single Puck on 5.7 or 6.0L?

Kelvin

• Baller

I've got a SN 200 5.7L with a potentially bad Garmin puck. Looking at the zero off website for replacement parts, I can either purchase a Garmin puck for $450 or a new single antenna puck for $450. Of course, buying the new puck would require an upgrade to the head unit firmware. Has anyone retrofitted an older 5.7 or 6L Nautique 200 with the single puck system. I'm a little hesitant to go either direction with the Garmin puck issues I've read about and also the differences in the pull with the new single puck systems.

Thanks

• Baller
@Kelvin I have a good (pre-hardware/software change) ZO puck that I would sell you. The double sided mounting tape is unused. I had two spares that I carried with me to tournaments, used for a couple weeks laying on the dash last year until they sent me good parts for my '15 promo. I bought a new single puck for a spare this year since my boats no longer use the dual pucks. PM me if interested.

Kelvin,

I saw your post along with some others on here and ZO has made a change for their Garmin Puck pricing in response. The new price is $250 and you can order them right off the website. I have attached the link to help, please let me know if you have any questions. I don't monitor this site as often as I should, so if you need me quickly just email me at ntmare230@gmail.com

Garmin Puck

• Baller
If you ski in tournaments a lot, I would not hesitate to go to single pick system. It's a different pull and it would better replicate what you will feel under pressure at a tournament. You already need to spend some money fixing the old one.