First time for everything.

A_B

• Baller

Skied with one of my normal ski buds and his sister, for the first time, who wants to jump up from the mini course, came along to get some coaching. Normally she skis behind her boat and her Non-skiing husband pulls her.

She goes out and runs the mini course buoys several times, and we both think her ski is very wishy washy and not tracking very well. So she gets in the boat and we go to check her fin and find that it is in backwards. OMG I have not laughed that hard in a while.

So we drop the fixed fin back in and move it back a notch for good measure, and while she is skiing we see a noticeable improvement in tracking and smoothness.

I told my friend that I am going home if she gets back in the boat and wants to go back to her first setup.

Never in 44-years of skiing....

• Baller
One time I was sitting in the boat and a buddy gets his ski on, and I notice his wing is slated upwards as you go forward instead of the correct way...I mention this to him and he says, we can fix it after my set. I roll my eyes and the driver pulls away....then he goes clean 15 off through 32 off and into 35...go figure