Mapple T3 review or not ?

chris55

• Baller

Dear @Horton,

When you unboxed the T3 ski, I was very looking forward to the review and I am wondering if you are going to do a review or not because I really like your reviews and the way you discirbe skis.

Thank you very much

Chris (Mapple T2 skier and happy one)

• Baller
Kris Lapoint had me ski the 67 inch while I was waiting for the 68 mold to come out. The 67 is quite a bit too small for me at 34 mph, but I wanted to test it out anyway. For me the ski was easy to ride out of the box, and had an amazing good side!! Off side was comfortable for me, but not great. Acceleration from buoys to wake was fantastic!! Lapoint was very accessible, and helpful with the ski set up, Unfortunately the 68 mold didnt make it to me this year and the 67 is too much work for me. Im guessing the delays may have to do with Radar pounding out the new Vapors.

• Baller
@Razorskier1 Right now I weigh 2,052 lbs!! That's how it feels anyway... 6 foot, 240 pounds, 3 at 38 off, at 34 mph is my average when skiing well. Goal is to be at 200 next summer. I didn't feel like I gave the T3 a fair shot at my current weight, but I could feel attributes of the ski that I loved!! Plus having Kris to text is a HUGE upside.

• Baller
@Ralph Lee thank you for the description. I am asking about the T3 because I live in Geneva Switzerland, and I bought a T2 67.5 right after Andy's passing through Mappleski just before they closed down the office. And here, I don't think we will ever see a T3 unless someone would bring one frome the States. And the ski looks to work even better than the T2 and it looks soooo beautiful.....I wish I can come to Orlando next spring.... I am currently skiing at 32mph and getting 34mph 1 at of 5 passes.

• Baller

@chris55 guess you saw this on the BOS homepage / Instagram feed?

"Mapple demo this Wednesday 16/11/17 afternoon at Myuna Bay. Come try the latest and best Skis on the market. Contact Us for more details #Mapple #t3 #demo #BallOfSpray"

You have two days to get Down Under to demo a T3. :)

• Baller

@Bill22 Thank's, my plane is ready to go....(I wish)

and as you can see the timing is perfect bcause we had the last ski of the season last Friday (water temp 8°C). Hope it is nice and warm down under and if you can demo one, let me know how it feels.