Nice 2007 Ski Nautique 196 Limited

Bbrandau

• Baller

Listing this for a friend and fellow club member ...

Asking $26,999

Great driving ski machine and 3-event tractor About the best way to get a boat that has Zero Off GPS. Drives great and skis even better!!!

Email: skinauty2@comcast.net

Call Doug @ 302-228-3165

Former promo boat and fresh water use only. Garage kept during the winter. Great condition for its age. Well maintained with oil changes every 50 hours and all regular maintenance.

Really clean sharp boat. Limited edition trim level!!!

Includes:

Zero Off Speed control

Trailer with surge brakes

Stereo

Keyless start

Bimini

Cover

Depth Finder

Hydrogate wake control

uvxg0wqpz31c.jpg

3um6dwdydicy.jpg

ytr2bq5v55s3.jpg

11wstqi57oaz.jpg

v015biw7xj2b.jpg

p0fzj9s5bmcb.jpg

fvrflbh8xavj.jpg

• Baller
@bigskieridaho I'm sure somebody will disagree but at most 3000 hours then it's just flat tired. Obviously some engines don't make it to 500 hours. 1850 isn't too many depending on how it was kept, price and the realistic frequency you will use it.

• Baller
Got to thinking about this . For example it would not make sense for me. I have 1999 not a whole lot of difference between the two for slalom. I also have 1800 hours but no Zero Off. I could get close to 10k for my boat and come up with another 15k to buy that one. In my case I would be better off repowering my boat with ZO. I'd spend less and have a 0 hour boat.

• Baller

At 1,850 hrs My pricing would assume I had to put a new engine in it soon. We had a well maintained engine fail at 1,500. I have seen others go 3,000. Who knows.

We recently sold a 2009 with 1,850 on the hull (much more worn than the green boat here) and 250 on a new long block for $22k. That was maybe a bit cheap but we only had a few interested buyers.

• Baller
Maintenance is much more important than hours. My suburban just hit 5,000 hours at 210,000 miles. Still runs strong although using a couple quarts of oil between changes. It gets run much harder than my boats at least half the time, as it is towing a boat at least half the time. (Yeah, i know, I just jinxed myself and my sub is going to blow up the next time I get in it). I would bet that out of that 1,850 hours the boat was idling at least 1,000 hours of the total time if it was used as a ski boat.

• Baller

@skiinxs maintenance is overrated with autos. My Silveradohas 199k miles, 7500 hours and hasn't had an oil change in 100k miles. But I still hadn't seen a boat with much past 3000 hours do worth a darn on a deep water start.

Now some people only plan on using a boat 50 hours a year at which case I would never think twice about buying this boat.

• Baller
We have found that most buyer become concerned as soon as the hour meter hits 1,000 hours. True, that a tournament boat spends a ton of time at the end of the lake at idle. But, at the same time, it spends a fair amount of time at 3400 RPM. Not to many times do you run the RPM's that high on a car for a extended time. It is hard to translate boat hours into auto miles and time.

• Baller

To give everyone a sense of how strong this boat still is, we use it on a 1600' lake with an 8 buoy course and have no issues getting up to speed well before the greens. It has a better hole shot than most current year promos that come to the lake for tournaments. We always are looking for people to ski with if anyone wants to test it first hand!!!

The price is always negotiable, but without having to go through a repower and getting a boat that has ZO that is in really good condition, this is about as cheap as it gets!!

• Baller
If I were in the market for a boat right now, I'd take a hard look at this one. I skied behind it a couple of times in the summer of '15. Wake and pull were awesome, and I personally really like the colors. I would bet most Ballers would be real happy with this one...