What is this?

Horton

• Baller

When I bought my 16 GT the fin set short and shallow of stock. Even at that,I loved the ski. I set to the stock numbers Connelly has for >28 skiers and it came to life for me. My skiing has never been better,or easier.

My lake is really low and the grass has been floating off in 5x5 islands. I caught the edge of one of those islands the other day coming around the turn island and it yanked my fin pretty good. Instantly changed my skiing. I like finding good numbers I ski well with and working on my skiing from there, so having to reset that fin without the set screws was driving me nuts.

Thank you Connelly Skis!

• Baller
I was just looking at fin blocks for my elite rehab. Performance website only listed the radar and ho. I decided i would get the radar and install new inserts. I went to performance to pick up, went back with them to get it and while looking through the drawer we stumbled across an obrien fin block they didnt know they had.....fit perfect with no modifications. Point being......call them and have them look through the drawer.

• Baller

i see a mechanical conflict between the set screws and the fin clamping screws. one is going to have to sacrifice its optimum performance for the other to be reliably effective. the configuration dictates they probably can't both achieve complete efficacy.