Bayliner buys Heyday no Ski Tractor yet

Dacon62

• Administrators
@Dacon62 yea my spy in that part of the world tells me to not hold my breath for the Ski Tractor to ever happen. It is too bad because the previous owner of Heyday is a slalom skier. (John Dorton - past CEO of MasterCraft)

• Baller
Only on a trailer - folks were checking it out, but it seems like they were all kind of lounging in it. Maybe on plane it makes more sense but on trailer everyone was basically laid out - seemed shallow compared to ski boats like everyone was laying on top of storage lockers instead of seated into a boat.

• Baller
@bracemaker Yes...shallow boats rock! In fact, that's one thing I absolutely hate about new boats. They're so deep and isolated from the elements, it's like you aren't even in a boat. Heck, a lot of the wakeboard boats require you to stand up and reach over the side just to touch the water.

• Baller
@Waternut interesting comment. My buddy has a 2016 25LSV. Awesome boat, but deep and isolated is a perfect description. Of course, I'm driving a 95 Response with 16" draft. You can pretty much drag your elbow in the water on a hard right turn :D .