60 seconds of Water

Horton

• Administrators

1 drop of water....1 tiny little drop, has as much energy as 6,000 gallons of gas: That means, if you could put 1 drop of water in your car for fuel, you could drive 120,000 miles (or around the Earth 5 times) before refueling.

Is your head spinning yet? This isn't a joke....its E=mc^2, and its why we gotta put more money and research into science and the development of Nuclear Fusion.

Just Sayin. #worldpeace

Until then, I guess we just keep skimming the surface,....like cavemen burning hundred dollar bills to keep warm.

• Baller
i did a term paper on atomic fusion in college in the 70s and at that time the big break through needed to make it a reality was supposedly right around the corner. now 35 plus years later i'm far more likely to think it will never happen in the life time of human kind. the sun seems to have no problem turning hydrogen into helium and exploiting the energy produced in the process but mankind has not been so fortunate.

• Baller
We have been able to create fusion reactions and sustain them for very brief periods of time however lets remember this is an explosive high energy reaction. Unless the car/boat/vehichle was one enormous battery attached to about 500 other enormous batteries we would never have fusion reactors on the vehicles. It would be a big step forward in free, renewable energy if it could be attained, sustained, controlled, captured, and transported effectively and efficiently, all of which are gargantuan tasks in themselves.