What brand ski would you ask Santa for?

Horton

• Administrators
If you could ask Santa for any brand of ski - what would you ask for? Santa says that you can not ask the brand of ski that you currently use.

• Supporting Member

I have no doubt that the 2017 Goodes and Vapor will be excellent. I know for a fact that the 2017 Denali is, but the poll instructions say I can't choose that.

So if the all-powerful gift giver is sending me a ski, I think the one I'm most curious about is the MC.

• Baller
I went with Goode because sooner or later I'm going to face the fact that I need a ski designed to help my glass 2-4 offside turn. MC would be an interesting second choice. People seem to have made up their mind about Denali judging by the feedback which is surprising.

• Baller

@lpskier I haven't ridden either T3 or Nano One. Actually I never had any interest in Goode skis until Horton's review. I always thought a $2K ski must be just for short line skiers (and they may be) but now I want to try one.

Also, really interested in the GT.

• Baller
New to the site so just figuring out how to post. Ordered this HO CX a couple weeks back but not expected to ship until Jan 17th. Just getting back into skiing this year after a few years off. Starting with this one. It's a definite upgrade from the HO Extreme I've had for 19 years!! Looking forward to the great advice offered on this site!