how many Ballers had a surgery this year? What was it?

Razorskier1

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

2017 Brought me a cervical fusion C7/T1 and then umbilical hernia surgery. I only skied 4 times last year but I am working hard to be ready for this season. I guess it was just time for my 65 year rebuild!

• Baller

Had second trigger release on left hand. This time it was the “long finger” as the meds called it. Last time it was the ring finger.

Left shoulder has been a mess since the end of summer. MRI shows chronic wear. Nothing acute. I think they are missing something. Can’t even put my hand behind my back without wincing from pain. Going to start hanging from a bar.

• Baller
I have dealt with a loose cuff on my left shoulder for 17-yrs. I know what that is all about. This is different. Add that to a screwed up left hand and my offside lean has really suffered. I’ll have to get the neck checked out.

• Baller
Almost 3 months post-op on my left shoulder surgery. Labrum and rotator cuff. It is about 75% back to normal with full motion range. This is way quicker than the any of the other three shoulder surgeries! Looking forward to a great season.

• Baller
I was told I needed a shoulder replacement. Mentally not ready for that. I opted for shoulder debridment surgery last October, PRP injection into a torn supraspinatus last November, and stem cell injection into the joint and all the tendons of the rotator cuff this coming Friday. This was the course I choose and so far the shoulder is healing good and strong. I anticipate continued good results.