Anyone have a Response LXR?

rodltg2

• Baller
I wasn't really considering one as potential next boat , but there are some deals on brand new leftover 2015s. I know it's pretty much a resurrected Resoonse LX with walk thru. Anyone that has one not the lx but LXR have any input on them ? Thanks. !!

• Baller
It seems people on the forums keep clamoring for a budget slalom tug such as the LXR, but if people don't buy the ones that are out there, what are the manufacturers to do? Seems like another round of the failed 176, Sportstar, Sportster models from a few years ago.

• Baller

I have one and absolutely love it! There's 4 members at our club here in Australia that have them too. A few ski clubs up the east coast have them as club boats....they are really popular here. The local dealer sells more lxr's then txi's!

A friend has an lx with the step over bow and it's a pain. The walk through bow has plenty of room and storage. People say it's still an LX at heart but a few people that have skied behind mine say the wakes are softer? I've only got the 330hp monsoon engine and it has plenty of go. Even if I could afford a new txi I would still buy the lxr.

Go ahead and buy it, you won't regret it.