The Radar Experience

Skoot1123

• Baller

First - thanks to BOS and the generosity of @eddie_roberts_jr, my FIL and I were able to take a peek at Radar Lake and the facility where all those awesome Radar skis are fabricated. What we learned is that there is a TON of labor/time involved in fabricating a high end ski (Vapor Pro Build). When you see "handmade in the USA" I couldn't think of any truer statement. From the resin mix, the application of the carbon fiber, control methods, and finishing of the ski it was an eye opening experience. These skis aren't just popped out of a press every couple seconds - they are fabricating these like the piece of art that they are - individually handcrafted mind you! One word I would use to describe the process: consistency. I can't think of anything more that I would want in a product I would buy. I know what brand of ski I'm going to be buying next. So, thank you Eddie Roberts Jr and the folks we met at Radar it truly was an awesome experience. Thank you BOS for providing the platform to reach out to the industry experts and Pros in our beloved sport. It really is one big family.

Merry Christmas Ballers

Oh yes, I tried on a pair of the new Radar Carbitex boots - great looking boots and very comfortable. Can't wait to get my own pair for next year.

ewotg6xibjkx.jpg

• Baller

@Skoot1123 Its an Amazing property!!

It ended up being a cold rainy day when we were there. Eddie takes the driver seat, zips up his life jacket for warmth, then throws my coat over top of it for some extra wind protection. After pulling 4 sets, I tease him for bundling up and he mentions he has a case of pneumonia!!! That made me love the old Die Hard.