Reflex shell with MOB

Omland

• Baller

I'm thinking about buying a MOB and using a Reflex supershell. I have a couple questions on this. Is it possible to get just the supershell 2.0 boot and not the whole binding system from Reflex or if you wanted to do this would you buy the Flexible Hardshell white cuff boot from Reflex? I assume the whole binding system from Reflex is not necessary. Second question is if I use the MOB w/ a supershell for my front foot can I just get the R-style rear? Is there anything needed from MOB to use an R-style? Is there an advantage to using MOB w/ the R-style? I'm going to be moving from Stradas to this binding system, not sure if that matters but just wondering if there is a good hardshell system that is a good first step from Stradas to hardshell.

Thanks.

• Baller
@Omland I have been using the super shell boot on my MOB system and so have others. Works great. It has a thicker bottom material which makes it more durable than some of the other shells, and a more flexible upper which allows better movement. Pacific Slalom also sells those shells.

Mike's Overall Binding

USA Water Ski  Senior Judge   Senior Driver   Senior Tech Controller