Titan T3 tower folding

bigskieridaho

• Baller

I have the same tower on my 2009 Response LXI (I have an Eagle single axle trailer). The high point is actually going to be just behind the windshield due to the way the front hoop curves. My garage has a standard 7 foot door, to get the boat in I have to lower the trailer tongue jack all the way down and it clears by an inch or two. I also had to adjust my garage door opener to pull the door up a little more so it doesn't hang in the opening.

Hope this helps. Don't feel bad about the tower, the T3 is very desirable and probably the best tower Malibu has ever used.

• Baller
@bigskieridaho as long as your boat sits the same height or lower on the trailer you should be ok. Different trailers set the ground clearance differently but mine seems to be higher than what I remember for a tandem boatmate trailer.

• Baller

Phew! I was worried that I would see a picture of squished bodies under a crumpled twisted mess of tubing.

Really, never design a garage door with a 7' door. What were they thinking? That garages are for cars???

Eric

PS You'll be able to see my garage on a future issue of "Hoarders".