PT or No PT

Stevie Boy

• Baller

Hi Guy,s & Gals, this year I decided to take a different approach to my off season training, normally I get in the gym and bang out the the cardio and reps that I always do and feel comfortable with, recently I decided to pay out and have some sessions with a Personal Trainer, I can tell you right off the bat he found areas of weakness, simple exercises I would have thought would be easy for me, I can tell you those simple exercises are so difficult to execute correctly, I was surprised that they showed weakness in balance/stability plus other areas that clearly need strengthening, it costs money but I think it is really worth it, certainly a wake up call for me.

A month ago I would have said what do I need a Personal Trainer for, now I am saying get yourself a Personal Trainer.

• Baller
I have to agree. I've always done crossfit and thought I was reasonably fit. At times. lol. But at Christmas I get a real personal trainer. We found 1 rep maximums for a lot of movements, and he put a plan together to build my strength and fitness in three 4 weekphases. Endurance. Strength. Peak. It's amazing the difference in 8 weeks.