Time to call Masterline!

Horton

• Administrators

Someone brought this to my house last weekend . I put it straight in the trash and told him to call Masterline. Come on people change at your ropes! u8puesy2slwx.jpg

• Baller
That's not pylon wear. It's wear from the loop with 28 off. Somebody isn't skiing 32 off or shorter enough! My ropes get to looking like that where the handle attaches, more than other loops.

• Baller
I have threatened to cut ropes like that when I see them. And I have also refused to pull people with ropes like that. Is it worth the extra $0.05 depreciation on a rope if you might get hurt? I buy ropes 4 at a time so I can roll into the next one as soon as it's time.

• Baller
@Roger @MattP Not many people knew about the masterline deal either and to me its one of the best benefits we have since its waterski related. Now it is 15% one time, not lifetime but I'm encouraging Russell to switch to a lower discount but make it anytime as long as you are a member. there is not a way to enter a promo code for this, something we are working on with masterline as well. Let me ask him how it works, I believe you put your membership # in the code box. As for seeing benefits post renewal, you should now be receiving a membership package sent to your home which will detail all of that but let me know if you also do not receive a follow up email in a few days with a description of benefits.

• Baller
See my earlier post. Look closely at the wear. The wear is not at the end but on the sides of the loop. I certainly appears that it's not pylon size,but wear from chafing against the adjacent loop.