Best looking throw back boat.

Wish

• Baller

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/BoatBoating/3A801F58-8E6C-49EC-8D91-A2D95363D7F9_zpsgc5y5esv.jpg~original

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w92/sunvalleylaw/BoatBoating/EE74F8FE-A670-49CA-875F-1C0891526C84_zpsxlpoep1l.jpg~original

Love the old Stars and Bars. Skied behind my neighbors lots of times. That is a fun re-do.

Above is my "throwback boat." The stepover LX is my absolute favorite look and boat of the older ones.

• Baller_

Bit partial having owned this black with gold metal flake Celebrity Edition ts6m. It's hard to think of any other boat from the 80s that came anywhere near the modern designe and lines that can be seen in today's tugs like the CP. Clasic but very forward looking for its time. Often copied but rarely matched

vxmg26pwn6xw.png

mdjrehxkdy7l.png

wwg4px0oqzx4.png

• Baller_
@Zman I'm really don't know, I just put that one up for a profile shot. That profile goes all the way back to 1984. IMHO, companies have been pulling lines and designs from that hull for decades. They had a lot of firsts. First to slope nose, first to sweep the back, first to have deep negative chines to increase tracking, first deep V to mid ship then flat, first to have a trunk, first to have an open bow, first to have a SS grab rail all the way around fiberglass platform, first to use a wake plate as standard equipment, first to have side walls inside the boat meet and get bonded to the floor for better structural integrity, and the first to just look frign cool from every angle...especially coming straight at you. Performance was equally a stand out compared to the day in tracking and certainly in responsive sports car feel for back then and some time into the 90s

• Baller
@zman...growing up, we had an '87 Comp in that teal color. It was basically the same as pictures with a yellow pinstrip logo in the back. Those Supras looked awesome at speed, sitting still, at the dock, and even going down the road on a trailer.