Anyone ski the 2017 Radar Vapor Graphite yet?

hemlock

• Baller

Looking for a review of the 2017 Radar Vapor Graphite. This is a ski that I'm considering to get this year. I'm far away from a dealer to demo it, so it will be a buy and try.

In fact as of today, after googling, and checking Radar's 2017 brochure (hard to tell what the graphite ski is in the photo), there isn't one single picture of anyone skiing this ski any where. :smile:

Or is the 2017 Vapor graphite exactly the same as the 2016 but with new graphics?

I could check reviews on the 2016 in that case.

Thanks!

I think it is the same as the 2016. My husband got the Graphite last season and really likes it. I'm planning on getting one this year. We both ski in the course, but not competitively anymore. We are in our mid 50s and just like to go out and run some smooth passes. Our previous skid were both D3s.

• Baller

@mopowpow Thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear hubby likes it.

I've skied in the course for 25 years. I'm in my early 40's now, and I've only ever owned two skis. My first was a Connelly HP that I had as a teenager and rode that forever. Finally upgraded that to an HO NOS in 2009.

I'm ever so close to getting to the blue monster, so thought a new ski would help.

Grateful of the all information from ballers giving feedback on the gear over the last few years. Lots to read through, and fun!