Where to ski in Pensacola, FL

ellenm

I will be in Pensacola next week and was wondering if it is possible to ski in Milton, FL. It's only about 30 minutes from where we will be staying, but I don't know anyone in that area. It looks like a 4 lake site, so I'm hoping I could get in touch with someone who lives there to get a pull.

• Baller

Hey ballers quick thread resurrection. I’m going to be in Navarre fl this week just east of Pensacola. Hopefully some one on here needs a ski partner one weekday afternoon? Or suggestions on where I can pay for a set.... looks like ski watch estates is pretty close.

If not I’ll be in fair hope AL near the end of the week if anyone has any ski contacts there.

If so feel free to respond to this thread or DM me

Thanks!

• Baller

skiwatch is cool. Great people. Ski with @The_MS or TJ. 4 lakes, no waiting.

My PB is there, as are a few rocks we got at a funeral of a friend to deposit in a place special to each of us. I threw one toward 5 ball from TJ's dock, we put on in the ocean in Cozumel, and I dropped one from a plane I was flying on the lake where the deceased daughter has a cabin while they stood on the dock...pretty decent shot landed about 50 feet from them.

I digress---it's just a special enough place to throw one of those stones into the water there. Skied a lot of tourneys there, had a lot of fun, some beer, some ribs, some music and some great skiing.

I will be in Pensacola/Milton next week and again later this summer a couple times and would love to ski with anyone there. Can drive too. I'm a former Marine Corps Officer & F-18D WSO went through training at NAS). I have a Mastercraft Prostar 205 in California and I ski & barefoot here weekly in the summer at Lake Perris. Would love to bring my ski for the week and ski with any of you (paying for gas/expenses of course!). I live & work in San Diego, but own a rental house in Milton and am looking to buy more property there in the Pensacola/Pace/Milton area. Would love to buy property at Ski Watch Estates - contact me if you have a place you are considering selling. The long term plan is to get everything set up there and move there permanently at some point in the future. I hope to meet some of you skiers! And would be glad to take you out at Lake Perris when you are in SoCal.

Todd Nash

CalAthletics@sbcglobal.net

760-458-9753 Cell

• Baller
@Chemo call Tommy Johnson. His number is at the top. Former pilot too. One of the best guys you’ll ever meet and a hell of a skier. My cousin was a Marine Corps Colonel and pilot too. One hell of an impressive man we lost too soon. You guys protect our country at the highest level. If you ever head an hour west, toward Fairhope AL, I’ll tow you on our lake